Perched atop Rambutan Boutique Hotel on Flinders Street, with sweeping views across Ross Creek and the marina, Armati’s Restaurant is one of the Townsville’s most iconic dining destinations. Armati’s is perfect for a casual meal, a get together with mates or special occasion with a loved one.
Armati’s signature pizzas are cooked in a blazing hot wood-fired oven – the centrepiece of the restaurant – where dedicated pizza chefs ensure that the thin-crust pizzas are fast-fired and ready to eat in minutes. It’s mesmerising to watch the wood burning ferociously in the oven while the pizzas are rotated through at a rapid pace. The result is a Neapolitan-style pizza – wood-fired, crisp at the edges, yet gooey in the middle.
𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗲-𝗶𝗻, 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲-𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆 & 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆: 𝟱:𝟬𝟬𝗽𝗺 – 10:𝟬𝟬𝗽𝗺
Table Bookings & Telephone Orders: 07 4771 6915
𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱, 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸-𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆.
𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘂𝗽: 113-119 Flinders St, Townsville QLD 4810
Brush off the corona cobwebs and escape to the Rambutan rooftop to watch the race that stops the nation
$𝟰𝟵 𝗣𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀:
- Sparkling or Beer on Arrival
- 3 Course Meal: 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲 – Oysters & Prawns 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻 – Any Wood-Fired Pizza from the Menu 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁 – Special of the day
- Entry Into Lucky Door Prize Valued at $250 – Prize Includes 1 Night Stay at Rambutan + Gordon’s Premium Pink Prize Pack
Make a night of it and add 1 nights stay at Rambutan +$109* (limited rooms available)
𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 (𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟭𝟭𝗮𝗺)
- The Great Race live & loud on multiple screens
- Drink specials sponsored by Gordon’s Premium Pink
- Fashions on the Field
- Lucky door prize
- Armati’s Wood-fired Pizza Menu & Streetfront Cafe & Bar menu available
T&C’s apply. Event may be subject to change, including COVID-19 restrictions, in which case refunds will be given. Please drink and gamble Responsibly.
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲: 07 4771 6915